Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Loaf

It's unbelievable that it has been months since my last post! Where did the time go?? I had better write something before you guys think this blog is a goner.

Let me take you to The Loaf Bakery, Empire Gallery Subang. Their buns and breads are more expensive than the regular bakeries but I just love their Cranberry cheese buns. Simply divine! I always buy 2 because 1 is not enough for me. Occasionally I buy 3 if I have cravings. 4 will be too jelaking.

Tun's Japanese Chicken Curry @RM14.80

I tried its famous Tun's Japanese chicken curry and it's delish! The serving is not too big, not too small either. Just enough to satisfy the tummy but if you're really, really hungry memang not satisfying la. It's rich and flavorful and I find it not spicy at all. I think the Japanese are not into spicy stuff eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

gimme crumbs! gimme more crumbs! ^-^