Friday, August 5, 2011

Wondermilk!

Dear oh dear... forgive me blog for I have ignored you for weeks. You see I've been busy, and lazy and so uninspired to write anything lately. But tonight I shall make an effort to post something. :D

There is a new mall in PJ called Citta Mall (Ara Damansara), not too far from where I stay. I decided to check it out a couple of weeks back and to my surprised I found Wondermilk! I've been hearing great things about Wondermilk cuppacakes especially from Marzie and I couldn't wait to taste their cupcakes. I tapau-ed 6 cupcakes! LOL! Yeah, tamaha (glutton) betul la saya.

Nice cupcake box design


Top row... Red Velvet cupcakes, Blueberry cheese cupcakes, and bottom row... I forgot the names. A box of 6 cost RM25.00.

The frosting tasted kinda weird to me, a tad bitter... macam chemical-like taste and not too sweet (just the way I like it). I do love the shop though... the decor is English-inspired with quirky accents.

I likeeee!

One of my friends ordered this Beef Rasher sandwich which I managed to grab a bite and ooh-la-la it tasted so fine. Sedap betul... I think the next time I go to Wondermilk I'll order the Beef rasher sandwich instead... and maybe just one cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

gimme crumbs! gimme more crumbs! ^-^