Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cinnamon Buns

I've been cooking and baking quite a bit the past few weeks. Every time I checked out Pinterest, I'd be sure to get the cooking bug because the pictures are bloody evil, they look so goooood and leave me no choice but to try out the recipes!



So I made these... and they were bloody awesome, I kid you not! I got the recipe from here. I remember making buns with my sisters when we were kids which was a mighty long time ago in Bethlehem... okay, lame attempt at being funny but I can't help myself whenever I start the phrase 'long time ago...' Anyway, I was kinda scared when I attempted to make the dough from scratch because you really have to get the measurements right. Me and measurements don't get along well. So when I made these I prayed a lot! LOL!

I am so happy the way my cinnamon buns turned out. The buns were soft and tasted just like the cinnamon buns at Cinnabon! *cough cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment

gimme crumbs! gimme more crumbs! ^-^