Monday, August 16, 2010

cute bee and grasshopper gadgets

I've been posting recipes after recipes for the past few months and I think it's about time I post about something else. It's also related to food, of course.

The moment I saw this adorable mini honey pot and dipper, and I just fell madly in love! Retailing at USD5.99, I think it's a steal. Sesiapa yang mahu hadiahkannya pada saya, silakan la ye... hehehe
Bright yellow pot (tennis-ball-sized) is shaped like a beehive with a flower handle lid. The decorative dipper features a wee bee on the end.

via Joieshop.com

Another cute kitchen gadget I absolutely adore is this Grasshopper Appetizer Boat Tray. I may not be a fan of the real grasshopper, but this tray is just too cute to be ignored. I'm sure kids and adults will love this!
This hilarious Grasshopper Appetizer Boat will bring fun to your serving table. Made of hand-painted earthenware with metal legs, the hopper boat measures a full 19" long by 3" wide and works well for fruit, veggies, pasta salads, cocktail condiments, cookies, sauces, and much more!

via Thisnext.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

gimme crumbs! gimme more crumbs! ^-^