Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ahhh December!

Today is the first day of December and (cue music)... soon it will be Christmas day! :) Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Anyway, it has been months since my last post. Yeah... I'm not going to give excuses. I didn't have anything worthwhile to write on this food-related blog of mine. Sure I could just copy and paste some recipes that features loads of monosodium glutamate to keep the blog alive but I didn't feel like doing that.

These days I find it much easier to keep myself occupied with work and keep things to myself. And running truly has taken over my life so much that if I don't get to run for one week, I'd get depressed. Running is therapeutic and a great way to lose excess weight... of course you know that right ;)

Another passion of mine is cooking. Nah, I'm no master chef but I think I can cook pretty decent meals compared to some of the food I've tasted at food courts in shopping malls around town that is totally so bland with hardly any MSG, as long as it's in moderation, that is. I had sweet and sour chicken the other day... it was really tasteless, watery, ... so bad that even my kids refused to eat it! We ended up having burgers at McDonald's instead. Fast food is really not the healthiest for kids but as long as you don't have them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper then it's fine. I believe one can eat anything as long as it's in moderation but I really can't tolerate bad food. 

Gosh December... plenty of 'makan-makan' sessions. I really have to remind myself not to over-indulge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

gimme crumbs! gimme more crumbs! ^-^